UGLY SWEATER BREWERY TOUR
This holiday season we’re bringing together two favorite traditions: snuggly warm ugly sweaters and great tasting craft beer. Your private group will enjoy a three-hour bus tour of merriment and delicious beer while sporting your most obnoxious (we hope!) sweater. Three hours, three breweries, three drinks for a happy, hoppin’, holiday time. It’ll (ahem) sleigh!
- 12:30-3:30pm Saturdays - Dec 4, 11, 18
- Contact us about additional dates and times!
- $575 for the entire bus exclusively for your group up to 13 guests
- We will contact you a week prior to tour to confirm final guest count, and to charge $30 per person for beer and brewery gratuity
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off outside Punch Bowl Social in the West End (1691 Park Pl Blvd, Minneapolis 55416); offers free ramp parking
- Want to be picked up at home? Inquire!
This holiday season we’re bringing together two favorite traditions: snuggly warm ugly sweaters and great tasting craft beer. Your private group will ride in style from Fulton Brewing to Bauhaus Brew Labs to Forgotten Star Brewing Co in our festive coach bus, while our fun tour guide makes merry and ensures the party doesn’t end. S/he will even award a prize to the ‘best’ dressed guest. Contact us today to book your tour, because what’s better than a tasty brew paired with your tacky crew?! It’ll (ahem) sleigh!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus; must be 21+ years old to consume
- Clean, safe, decorated enclosed bus for your private party
- Professional driver and fun tour guide
- Our festive holiday music playlist or yours!
- 1 pint of beer per person per brewery (we will contact you a week prior to tour to confirm final guest count, and to charge $30 per person for beer and brewery gratuity)
- Sample local craft beer – includes one pint of your choice at each location:
- Bauhaus Brew Labs – Playful, German-inspired lagers, ales, and fruity hard seltzers
- Fulton Beer – No-gimmick ales, crisp lagers, and a fun hard seltzer
- Forgotten Star Brewing Co – Traditional ales, IPAs, and sours focused on history and excellence