BREWS 'N BITES
New for 2019! A combination of our award-winning brewery tour with an opportunity to sample delicious foods. Introducing Brews ‘n Bites! Satisfy your taste buds on an experience to 3 local craft breweries and enjoy local craft brew and iconic local nibbles. We consulted with brewmasters who recommended the best beer to pair with each food. However, it’s up to you – select your favorite craft beer! Let us do the driving in our fun open-air bus or spacious coach while you enjoy a worry-free experience led by a knowledgeable and fun tour guide. Tour duration is 3 hours.
- 6-9pm Friday
- 6-9pm Saturday
- Enjoy local craft beer at each brewery
- Bites includes:
Appetizer bit: local Minnesotan favorite - tater tots
Dinner bit: a famous local brat made with their flagship beers plus fries
Dessert bit: large, mouth-water chocolate truffle made by a local chocolatier
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time and help select your craft beer
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Enclosed spacious coach or our new open air bus
- Special brewery discounts
825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis MN 55402 - Outside of Rock Bottom Brewery in LaSalle Plaza
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in, make sure to bring your ID!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Public tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.