All Pints North Experience Tour
We're partnering up with the MN Craft Brewers Guild to bring you one of the most anticipated beer events of the summer on Saturday, July 27, 2019. We'll start the day off enjoying a delicious doughnut and coffee from one of our very own Twin Cities partners, Angel Food Bakery. We'll venture to Duluth on our luxury, air conditioned coach bus with a special stop in Superior at a hidden gem, Thirsty Pagan Brewing. Here you'll experience a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, have a drink at the outdoor beer garden and indulge in the pizza buffet.
Next stop: All Pints North! At the festival, you'll enjoy live music, tasty food and unlimited beer samples in an iconic setting. The best part? With us, you'll get VIP access, meaning skipping the long lines.
Pick up and drop off is at the Ramada Plaza in Minneapolis. Plus, we'll hook you up with a special hotel discount along with free shuttle service to those within a 5-mile radius. A few stops included within the radius are Bent Brewstillery, Wander North Distillery and more!
- Saturday July 27, 2019 10:00am-9:30pm
- Ticket to All Pints North - value of $50+
- Round trip Transportation in our luxury air conditioned motor coach
- Unlimited sampling of craft beers at All Pints North
- VIP entrance to All Pints North Festival, no waiting in lines!
- Behind-the-scenes tour at Thirsty Pagan Brewing
- Pizza buffet and your choice of pint of beer at Thirsty Pagan
- Morning doughnut from Angel Food Bakery and coffee
- Souvenir tasting glass from All Pints North
- Snacks on the bus
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Discounted hotel rooms are available
$109 per person
Pick up location is at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St.Paul/Roseville (2905 Centre Pointe Dr, Roseville, MN 55113)
Public tours must have a minimum of 10 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.